Baby bottle campaign
A Baby Bottle Campaign can be a fun and easy way to help secure necessary funding for Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center. We offer compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them realistic alternatives, and Christ-centered support through our life-affirming programs. All our programs and services are private, FREE, and confidential. We receive no government money or tax-payer funding so fundraising is critical.
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works.
- Essentially, there are three components that work together for an effective campaign: Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center, the liaison to the church or group called an Ambassador for Life, and the individual members of the church or group.
- Baby bottles and information about Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center are provided to the church or group.
- Members of the church or group take an empty baby bottle home, put loose change, dollar bills, or a check into it, and return it to the Campaign’s designated spot.
- At the end of the month, the liaison arranges with Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center for the return of the filled baby bottles.
- Donations are tallied.
- Once processed, a thank you is sent from Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center to the church or group stating the total amount of collected donations.
NOTE: Only individuals who donate $100 or more will receive a receipt unless noted on insert.
How can you help?
- Discuss supporting Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Mother’s Day, Respect Life Month, Thanksgiving (Give Thanks for Life), or a community service project, etc.).
- Contact Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center at (636) 464-4505 to plan your event.
Hand ‘n Hand Pregnancy Help Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is fully funded by individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations who want to offer life choices to our community.