Baby bottle campaign
A Baby Bottle Campaign can be a fun and easy way to help secure necessary funding for Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center. We offer compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them realistic alternatives, and Christ-centered support through our life-affirming programs. All our programs and services are private, FREE, and confidential. We receive no government money or tax-payer funding so fundraising is critical.
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works.
- Essentially, there are three components that work together for an effective campaign: Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center, the liaison to the church or group called an Ambassador for Life, and the individual members of the church or group.
- Baby bottles and information about Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center are provided to the church or group.
- Members of the church or group take an empty baby bottle home, put loose change, dollar bills, or a check into it, and return it to the Campaign’s designated spot.
- At the end of the month, the liaison arranges with Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center for the return of the filled baby bottles.
- Donations are tallied.
- Once processed, a thank you is sent from Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center to the church or group stating the total amount of collected donations.
How can you help?
- Discuss supporting Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Mother’s Day, Respect Life Month, Thanksgiving (Give Thanks for Life), or a community service project, etc.).
- Contact Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center at (636) 464-4505 to plan your event.
Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is fully funded by individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations who want to offer life choices to our community.