Baby bottle campaign
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works.
- Essentially, there are three components that work together for an effective campaign: Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center, the liaison to the church or group called an Ambassador for Life, and the individual members of the church or group.
- Baby bottles and information about Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center are provided to the church or group.
- Members of the church or group take an empty baby bottle home, put loose change, dollar bills, or a check into it, and return it to the Campaign’s designated spot.
- At the end of the month, the liaison arranges with Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center for the return of the filled baby bottles.
- Donations are tallied.
- Once processed, a thank you is sent from Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center to the church or group stating the total amount of collected donations.
How can you help?
- Discuss supporting Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Mother’s Day, Respect Life Month, Thanksgiving (Give Thanks for Life), or a community service project, etc.).
- Contact Hand ‘n Hand Women’s Center at (636) 464-4505 to plan your event.